Before Your Appointment
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil-free, water based cleanser. The cleaner your lashes are when you come in, the more time we have to apply your new lashes!
- Remove your contact lenses or bring a case with you to remove the lenses prior to application. (you can put lenses back in right after the appt.)
- Try to limit your intake of caffeine before your appointment. Too much caffeine can cause the eyelids to flutter, which may result in fewer lashes being applied.
- Plan on spending about two hours for your first appointment. (for full sets only)
During Your Appointment
- We always start with a consultation to determine which lashes are best for you!
- I will apply a comfortable collagen pad(good for your under-eyes!) to protect you lower lashes & you will keep your eyes closed throughout most of the appointment.
- You should not feel any discomfort during the appointment, it is very relaxing for most people, and you may fall asleep.